Business and Litigation Attorney Services
Frahm Law in Temecula provides astute planning and advice for starting, operating and growing a commercial enterprise in California, and effective protection of our clients’ interests in dispute resolution and litigation.
Comprehensive Business Counsel
- Business formation and incorporation: The choice of business entity (LLC, S Corp, LLP) will be influenced by many factors, most importantly tax efficiency. We work closely with each client to establish an entity that most closely meets their business goals through consultation with the client’s CPA or tax attorney.
- Purchase, sale or transfer of a business: Negotiation and review of contracts, purchase terms, and buy-sell agreements.
- Business formalities and maintenance: Ongoing counsel regarding stock issuance, corporate minutes, regulatory compliance, annual filings, tax planning and other aspects of business operation.
- Business transactions: Contracts, commercial agreements, distribution agreements, franchise agreements, and equipment purchase or lease.
- Exit Strategies: Planning for dissolution, succession or transfer of ownership stake.
Meeting the Challenges of Business
- Business litigation: Plaintiff or defense representation for breach of contract, fraud, interference, franchise disputes and internal disputes.
- Financial trouble: Helping clients avoid bankruptcy through workouts, negotiations with creditors or the IRS, and other strategies.
- Creditors’ rights in bankruptcy: Preference actions or relief from stay injunction when a supplier, customer or business partner has sought bankruptcy protection.
- Collections: Efficient recovery of funds or assets without throwing good money after bad.
- Employment Issues: Creation of employment policies, handbooks and employee agreements, or defending wage and hour, intellectual property and discrimination lawsuits brought by employees.